INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Dom Cockerel (Stewart) and one of his girlfriends.

hello stewie

I hatched some frizzled EE eggs a while back and one was barred. I don't think it has puffy cheeks, but it's hard to tell. I think it has green legs. It's about 2 months old.
pictures?

Thats awesome. Congratulations.

Not back yet but leaving here in about 2 hrs. Its been a good trip but its tine to get home. 2 weeks of trying to keep up with the 20 year olds bout ran me into the ground.

I tried to stay current for awhile and quickly grew frustrated with mobile version so im behind and at this point dont plan on a readback. Guess i will jump back in with an update when i get home and show some pics of the now 3 wk olds.
THANKS!!
Have a safe trip back!

1 dud, 2 clears/scrambled.
sorry, but thats not too bad considering they are shipped

I have two broody Marans on 5 barnyard mix eggs, due 7/17. Tonight I will be setting 7 Buff and 20 Cayuga duck eggs.
fl.gif
good luck!

Thanks!!

Wow she's a smart one.
i wouldnt have seen that lol

Thanks liz and Kathy!
Liz this is for you
Bared pattern, singel comb, brown eggs, yellow shanks - Bared Plymouth rock
Bared pattern, singel comb, WHITE eggs, yellow shanks - Holland
Bared pattern, ROSECOMB, brown eggs, yellow shanks -Dominique
Bared pattern, singel comb, brown eggs, slate, pinkish shanks, and every feather ends with black bar - silver coucu Marans
Thanks Benny!! i wonder if mine are the maran and an ee then...
i have to wait for eggs.....

Me too. I think they will be the right solution for ducks.
Right?
LOL! I'm just going to accept that, and not try to understand it.
i've thought about them but not more than just in passing

Wouldn't they still need something to stick there whole face in though?
yep

Maybe they would need rinsed out every now and then. I know the water bowl needs it because the ducks drop food in there all the time.
Amazon sets it up to deflect the blame to the 3rd party. Kind of a "sorry you're order got messed up but it's there fault not ours" type of thing.
you put in the dispute with amazon, they contact 3rd party then if no one gets back to you you let them know and they give you your money back, or a credit adn amazon will pursue it further. I havent had any problems, but you have to do the claim within a certain amount of time

My Dom Cockerel (Stewart) and one of his girlfriends.

frow.gif

Handsome fella...here's mine (who went to a new home after attacking me from behind recently)....

I hatched some frizzled EE eggs a while back and one was barred. I don't think it has puffy cheeks, but it's hard to tell. I think it has green legs. It's about 2 months old.

Oh, I bet they are cute! Do you have a picture?

Handsome fella...here's mine (who went to a new home after attacking me from behind recently).... Oh, I bet they are cute! Do you have a picture?
thanks. Sorry to hear about your fellow trying to attack you. Stewart is a big reason why I like the Dominique's. He's really good around my kids. If you're an animal and you want to live on my property you have to be good around the kids or you're going to be dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom