INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just typed out a very meaningful message ... But the last sentence could not be fixed to make it sound right.
barnie.gif
So do it again. Half the time I hit the submit button & it says I've already submitted, when I know darned well I haven't
he.gif

I am confused now/again. What does me not knowing what to say as a final sentence have to do with the fact that BYC is still having issues that makes a person want to scream, cry, rip their hair out, smash the computer, eat a fifty pound bag of BOSS, and spit it at the remnants of the computer?

I am confused now/again. What does me not knowing what to say as a final sentence have to do with the fact that BYC is still having issues that makes a person want to scream, cry, rip their hair out, smash the computer, eat a fifty pound bag of BOSS, and spit it at the remnants of the computer?
IDK; made sense at the time, though...or I thought so, anyway
tongue.png

I won't trouble you by telling you that BYC is behaving for me..... :p

Mornin MC! :hugs

IDK; made sense at the time, though...or I thought so, anyway
tongue.png

Quote: Oh, stop it; you know better than that.
Quote: O.K, don't tell us
tongue.png
How you doing this morning?

IDK; made sense at the time, though...or I thought so, anyway :p
Oh, stop it; you know better than that.
O.K, don't tell us  :p   How you doing this morning?

Better! I still wish I could stay in bed all day, but I can actually breathe again so I won't. And you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom