INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all should prepare your food!
I do. I just see some form of sugar when I read the labels at the grocery store.

CC agave nectar as a low Glicimic index, but it is riche in fructose that go directly to the liver and turn to building blocks of triglycerides!
I usually only use it in chicks first water. Mostly because it dissolves so easily.

I'm just curious benny, what is your opinion on artificial sugar such as splenda or pyure?
Those are no nos. The human body doesn't know what to do with them.
http://www.cspinet.org/new/201602081.html

And if those things aren't in it, they call it organic and it costs and arm and a leg, right?

It can't be called organic if the ingredients aren't organic. Fat and salt can be organic.

My point was that rather than make food with healthy ingredients, adding salt, sugar, fat and artificial flavor, they can make crap taste good, even though it provides no health benefits. So it will sell boosting profits.

lau.gif
I thought I heard peeping from the incubator. It has only been eighteen hours.
18 hours since what?

Ah, ok. I'm assuming I'll understand when I finish reading this thread? I'm like 12 pages in.
th.gif
Try 1200 or 12,000.

Candling for day 14 just now. Down to 8 ducks and 10 pheasant. Not sure wether I should be happy or sad about those numbers.

Those numbers sure beat 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom