INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAYYYYYY!!!!!!

Whoo liz! I now give you the TSPE aword!
whats that
hide.gif

You don't know the half of it. Nope
You do know that beer and wine are food groups. Yup
I've been called the original party animal by men 20 years my junior.

It is definitely an acquired taste, just like hard liquor.
No one that tasted those things the first time would continue to consume.

Ignorance of the law is no defense.
rant.gif
Who said I was ignorant? Am I missing something? Regardless, I hand delivered this check, and got a receipt.

I have been at war with several of the utilities and actually won once.

I'm on a septic system but started getting sewer bills. I didn't pay them. After a year or so they threatened to cut my water off. I responded that I wasn't connected to the sewer at which time they countered that they were treating my runoff. I informed them that they weren't. They sent me a map of my property showing buildings and paved surfaces implying that those surfaces produced runoff they had to treat. I instructed them that what they showed as paved surfaces were in fact all permeable hardscape so there was no runoff. Further that all the buildings downspouts drain into a water garden and the back of my property is bermed so nothing runs off and even if it did, from there any runoff would enter the creek downstream from their lowest treatment facility.
Eventually, they said they agreed that they weren't treating my runoff, however there was still the issue of the $200 outstanding bill. I said that if they weren't treating my runoff, then I didn't have a $200 bill.
I never heard from them again.
Score 1 for the little guy.
I fought a similar battle with them a few years ago.

In the first 30+ years of my life, the only time I ever drank coffee was when I was in the Army and had the duty of Charge of Quarters which required that I be awake and alert for well over 24 hours. During the night, when it was really quiet, I would drink black coffee to help me stay awake, much to my chagrin. I even added some drops of caffeine to the coffee. There was a product you could buy over the counter at German drugstores called X112. I'd add about 4 drops to a cup of coffee and there would be no way to fall asleep. I used that time to write letters home which I did on a typewriter because in that condition I could knock out a dozen letters in no time. Periodically, I'd have to get up and run up and down stairs to burn off some energy.
I was working 32 hour shifts every Wednesday into Thursday. I then got home to care for the baby and my sister. The jerk would sleep through his cries. She knew I was home to take care of him. Coffee was a must.
I LOVE the smell of roast coffee.
Some are nauseating.

Sweet n' low is a no no. As is aspartame. No wonder you have scary thoughts.
http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/gallery/best-worst-sugar-sub/p104142/page2
I don't use it. My family does.
Between chickens and gardening, my water bill is sometimes out of sight.

The thing that gets me is that I have a gas bill whether I use gas or not and an electric bill whether I use electric or not.
The first $30+ of each bill is for nothing other than having the utilities connected to the house and any usage cost is tacked onto that.
I hear you. I once had three electric and gas here. Now I am down to two electric only.

I do most things by myself.
pop.gif

I had this breakfast in your honor.
Grilled wild caught salmon, English walnuts and blueberries. (blueberries are really cheap now)

Where is the alcohol? A Screwdriver if nothing else!

Or Turkish.
When in Italy, I only had espresso. Doubles.

That is wonderfully smooth coffee. We stayed in Port Antonio, Jamaica - which is right at the base of the Blue Mountains. We had Blue Mountain the whole time and brought a bunch back with us when we came home.

When I made coffee for my midnight shift students, I made it strong.
One guy would ask if he could have more 'concentrate'. He would put less than an inch of coffee in the bottom of his cup, fill the cup with water and then microwave it.

With your annual test, do you have to have an emission test?

When are they due to hatch? Do they have ears yet?
Today is only day 4.

Beer, it's not just for breakfast any more.
Nope! But it works then too!

Even with energy produced, the first task at hand should be to make the house as energy efficient as possible.

Solar water and thermal (hot air) are very cost efficient. Electric is still costly.

Oooh, that's painful.

Besides the electric racket, I used to have a couple plastic guns from a game I had as a kid. You could load them with 4 rubber bands. It helps your aim and almost always kills the fly. They may still make them.
I found one for you.
http://www.ecanyons.com/rubber-band...auVLG9bV24Pa9tMfcP0qnEsilp4RXXVEngBoCC1bw_wcB

If you want to bring out the big guns, Golden Malrin Fly Bait. Be very careful with it.

Does that mean I can't eat it?

It is a hygrometer, not a breathalyzer.
lol.png

Discussion of coffee, chewable coffee, edible coffee beans and more coffee discussion.
Very important stuff!

Hello, Suzuki breath!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom