INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just your typical little hand held light 9 bucks at a hardware store. the camera flashed it normal but in copying it on to my computer it came out really dark. I went to picmonkey to lighten it up so you could see it.

Just your typical little hand held light 9 bucks at a hardware store. the camera flashed it normal but in copying it on to my computer it came out really dark. I went to picmonkey to lighten it up so you could see it.
MUCH better than the last pic! I thought I could see a spot on the right before, but the veins show really good in this pic. WOOHOO... you got a good egg, gimmie!!!

I knew you would have something to say about that Sally, I just knew it!

My internet is acting up! I think it's the city, it did it last night, and now today. Makes me very upset don't ya know. :(

Here is a fun photo. Not mine, just sharing. Now watch, it will belong to someone on here.

12369165_1081853808512926_3772590274384220593_n.jpg

I think someone did a great job on that little outfit! I want one.

Chicks look Great. I just jump to the last post.

I can't do that! I miss soo much of the back story to the late evening posts by Sally, SC, Ur, Bubbles, and whites that their comments don't make sense. Not that they do most times, but..... :lau

Heyyyy!!! :smack

Now I'm lumped with those hooligans???? (EXEPT FOR SALLY, Dunno why she's in there)

Last edited:
I knew you would have something to say about that Sally, I just knew it!

My internet is acting up! I think it's the city, it did it last night, and now today. Makes me very upset don't ya know. :(

Here is a fun photo. Not mine, just sharing. Now watch, it will belong to someone on here.

12369165_1081853808512926_3772590274384220593_n.jpg

I think someone did a great job on that little outfit! I want one.

ha!!! dontcha know! papa santee is on Grannys thread!!! BYC been actin up!!

No, my whole internet..I am on a desktop, it won't connect..at all. :( Best stop talking about it, or will do it again, knocking on a bit of wood here.

Even if you caught the stories from the beginnings, they still wouldn't make any sense!  
But they are good for laughs!!!    :lau

Yeah, I suppose reading "In your face, Bubbles!!!" wouldn't really have the same effect unless you knew what was in her face, right? Okay... I'll shut up now.    :oops:

:smack you had better hide....

I can't do that! I miss soo much of the back story to the late evening posts by Sally, SC, Ur, Bubbles, and whites that their comments don't make sense. Not that they do most times, but.....
lau.gif
Even if you caught the stories from the beginnings, they still wouldn't make any sense!
But they are good for laughs!!!
lau.gif

Yeah, I suppose reading "In your face, Bubbles!!!" wouldn't really have the same effect unless you knew what was in her face, right? Okay... I'll shut up now.
hide.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom