INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[COLOR=333333]Even if you caught the stories from the beginnings, they still wouldn't make any sense!  [/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]But they are good for laughs!!!    :lau [/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]Yeah, I suppose reading "In your faceBubbles!!!" wouldn't really have the same effect unless you knew what was in her face, right? Okay... I'll shut up now.    :oops: [/COLOR]

Sally, Ur, I have indeed read every post even the ones where bubbles schooled you a bit! As for keeping track of the stories, it has been most entertaining!

wait whites and bubbles what are you smakin and doing all that tongue stickin out stuff about?

Bubbles is upset because CC made a comment about how her comments make no sense, and she's taking it out on whites. That's the best analysis I can come up with...  :old

Neh, just lookin for "windows.." And you provided one... ;)
GTG now, workin on other stuff..

Sally, Ur, I have indeed read every post even the ones where bubbles schooled you a bit! As for keeping track of the stories, it has been most entertaining!
Schooled me? I think not!
smack.gif

Anytime I want, I can make her choke up so bad she has to turn off her monitor and go change out of wet pants!!!
tongue.gif

Hi long time no chat. Haha :) anyways I have 2 pet quality duccles for sale. They are awesome, but I have to sell them because I'm overrun with roosters! I've posted on a bunch of threads with no luck. So if your interested please PM me and I'll send you pics and more info on them. One of them is really good at protecting the flock and the other is more of a "buddy" please pm if your interested!! :)

Schooled me? I think not!   :smack

Anytime I want, I can make her choke up so bad she has to turn off her monitor and go change out of wet pants!!!    :tongue   

No you can't..... :smack
Tch tch.... Have you never learned I get immune quick?? :old

Now I only turn of the monitor... :lau

Last edited:
Hi long time no chat. Haha :) anyways I have 2 pet quality duccles for sale. They are awesome, but I have to sell them because I'm overrun with roosters! I've posted on a bunch of threads with no luck. So if your interested please PM me and I'll send you pics and more info on them. One of them is really good at protecting the flock and the other is more of a "buddy" please pm if your interested!! :)

:drool sounds awesome... But I already have 2 roos and have arranged for another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom