INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
aGxDAW6_700b.jpg
hide.gif
Straighten the picture. I can handle the building.

Since we are sharing sad pet stories...

When I was 9 years old, my brother and I were standing outside by our car waiting on our mom to come outside (we went to private school), the public school bus driver drove down the street and swerved to run over our cat right in front of us! It was terrible, I could see him laughing as he did it.
sad.png
oh Lordy g

Quail to hatch the 24th. Set 20 of them flat on bator bottom in one of my spare rails. Still waiting the new eggs shipment.
sweet!!!!!

Hi all,been hard at the books. Two more weeks of class and I am hitting the studying habits hard ontop of everything else. Will be ready to drink when this round of class is over. I get two weeks of no classes then back to start fall semester. Physics and more math coming up this fall I think. Owwwwww
no drinking!!! lol

Quote: hope you figure it out sweets, sounds like she got into something.

Here are the baby ducks and baby goose! One duck is a Magpie (we named it Melon) and the other one is a Pekin (we named it Panko). Then the goose is an African (we named it Old Yeller)

Love the names!!

yesss.gif

Quote: Lol Sweets! I really dont think they would care

Morning Everyone!!!

OCD.....
you know if one were to play those online games and refuse to move on to the next level until everything is collected, including all stars or targets......... OCD? or is that something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom