INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She spends 2 full days a week at the horse barn during the summer, mucking stalls, bathing horses, clipping them, etc... she is gaining a lot of experience, but I still have to pay the same for lessons. She is only 9 - but she is great with the horses and plans to study equine science in college.
Awesome! that is weird that they dont take her work off from the lesson fee, i didnt pay for lessons or shows

I'm not gonna let her on the board anytime soon - lol!

Y'all will encourage her to keep pestering me! LOL!

we would never do such a thing

@BantyChooks here they had been outside walking around this is peach my april baby riding on miss trixie

this may have been for a kiss

sultan pullet
cruella

Won't know unless you try.
Lol if I hang around y'all too long I will have a whole farm!!! This all started with my hubs bringing home a chicken that they left at his chicken farm... Now here I am with 9 chickens wanting ducks
1f60a.png
What's next?

Lol if I hang around y'all too long I will have a whole farm!!! This all started with my hubs bringing home a chicken that they left at his chicken farm... Now here I am with 9 chickens wanting ducks
1f60a.png
What's next?
Do you really want to know? All I wanted was 3-4 hens for some eggs for my family...........I have more than 3-4 hens.

1f60a.png
What's next?
ducks, geese, goats, cows/horse

Good Luck!!

Great photos!! But, I LOVE CRUELLA!!! Perfect name!!
Thanks! i stole the name from its mom though lol

Do you really want to know? All I wanted was 3-4 hens for some eggs for my family...........I have more than 3-4 hens.
and ducks and goats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom