INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
thumbsup.gif

Sally, I'm not sure what breed ... or their age. They are starting to get some red and black feathers, and have feathers on their feet. Would you happen to know what they might be?
@LitilChicks got pics?

@Sally Sunshine Sorry, I did not see that you had one with coccidia. I have been too busy to go back. I just decided to jump back in. I hope you caught it soon enough, and that the kid gets well.
fl.gif
Do you have a picture of the new one?
When do you hatch next?

She hasnt seemed sick at all just noted runny poop and some wet poop stuck to her fur back there, treated immediately

I gave eggs to broody yesterday, and will set a few brahma in the bator today.

Quote:
nope baby goat has cocci we think

Last edited:
Any name ideas for two white & fluffy hens?
Quote:
UNO & DOS?
You beat me to it.
I was going to suggest #23 and #24.

Hi yall how can I make my brooder smell good not poopy
More bedding and lower stocking density.

I'm finally back home from my trip to panama. I can't believe how much my babies grew in 2 weeks. Lots of chickens roaming around in panama. I saw frizzles, naked necks, aracaunas!
I missed this the first time around. You didn't happen to hear the word Penedesenca, did you? Or see some extremely dark eggs from black birds with a white earlobe and a carnation comb? I've been searching for them in the Western Hemisphere. There's only a couple flocks in Canada and some in Argentina but there are also supposed to be some in Central America.
Where in Panama did you go? Beach, mountains, cities?

Yep he is is he ready to go out at night
Do you mean does he no longer need heat?
No, he doesn't need heat any more.

Hello everyone I mixed quail eggs with chicken eggs in my incubator so far three quail and 3 chicks popped out this morning 16 more chicks and 12 more quail eggs to go
Great!
Did you stagger setting so they would hatch together?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom