INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still like #23 and #24. My birds are all black and I can't tell them apart. Numbered leg bands is my only hope. I change colors each year so I can look at the legband from a distance and know the age of the bird. Once they are big enough and the zip ties come off, this year's birds will be getting white numbered bandettes.
Where did you get your numbered bandettes from?

Peep!!
Harmony  :D :D
love it! Goes with your road runner lol

I still like #23 and #24. My birds are all black and I can't tell them apart. Numbered leg bands is my only hope. I change colors each year so I can look at the legband from a distance and know the age of the bird. Once they are big enough and the zip ties come off, this year's birds will be getting white numbered bandettes.

I wanted to name my daughter Sasha but the wife wouldn't go for it cause her sister had a dog with that name.

Hi buddy.
I can understand that, I wouldn't be able to either

Hi Sunshine!!
Mornin Sweets

Quote: she is doing better, poop is dark pellets now. will continue treatment. You buy this stuff already for them? remember to buy in bulk as we wont be able to purchase this stuff december. I order from jeffers and revival most times but the local animal supply has it too.

she is doing better, poop is dark pellets now. will continue treatment. You buy this stuff already for them? remember to buy in bulk as we wont be able to purchase this stuff december. I order from jeffers and revival most times but the local animal supply has it too.
What stuff are you using?

Salad & Noodle Soup
roll.png

I was thinking Hazel or Zoey. It seems to fit her looks..... Or maybe name them Hazel & Zoey and rename Jazzy Bubbles. I've already caught myself calling him Bubbles a few times!

she is doing better, poop is dark pellets now. will continue treatment. You buy this stuff already for them? remember to buy in bulk as we wont be able to purchase this stuff december. I order from jeffers and revival most times but the local animal supply has it too.
Great!!
fl.gif

lol.png

That's actually a nice one....

LOL! But I can tell my birds apart, so they get names other than numbers.
wink.png
Named birds are very hard to butcher and eat.

Where did you get your numbered bandettes from?

I've bought them from multiple sources, Cutler, Smith Poultry and Strombergs.
I have boxes of all colors in sizes 7, 9 and 11.
I use the bee queen marking system for years which makes it easier for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom