INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goose
Look a stick I will use that to get closer to goat

Yes I am scared of ducks but will try to kill a goat
lau.gif

@DwayneNLiz Please stop throwing them in, you don't want to have to cull a flock and start again.
I know. I brought in some pullets to have blue and green egg layers and was quarantining, but did not think about how seperate I needed to keep me. I had to cull my flick after getting MS. My beautiful RIR, Lavender Trio, and others including my beloved Georgie. Trust me quarantine is soooo much better than the alternative.

Believe me i agree, i need to figure out how to do it
currently i have 4 chickens at large (free range 24/7) so i need to figure out where i could even do a quarantine because they are EVERYWHERE

Hello MC!

Awwwwww

Good morning everyone.
@Sally Sunshine That is a very cute gaot.

Hi Dax!

Quote:
Hello campingshaws!

Internet's been pretty decent here since I switched to Gen4. Still ain't worth crap when it's raining, though.
or snowing lol

trees are soaking wet
Fortunately, because my dish is just outside a window, I'm able to sweep the snow off w/o having to go outside. I know you don't have that luxury.
No I need a tall ladder and good boots lol
Very tall boots won't work, huh?
tongue.png

lau.gif

My hatch, I have since added the last of them, (except one that is pipping) basically finished.

love.gif

Quote: Thanks for the link!

Goose
Look a stick I will use that to get closer to goat

Yes I am scared of ducks but will try to kill a goat

lau.gif

Hi
frow.gif

I spent all weekend doing a bedroom makeover for my daughter and never had a chance to check-in. I think I'm about 200 pages behind, not gonna try to catch up!

But hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom