INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teach me.
Yes that size should work.
http://www.bantamsaddletack.com/Targhee-Goat-Packsaddle_p_15.html

goat_god_06.jpg

7a48638bec8ce0c14c6af2eb2ae65c09.jpg

Last edited:
the wider the belly girth the better iy disperses the weight so i would go with a bigger one than they show on this goat

except you cant just have one!
Wait, why is that funny?   Mine are leash trained and walk a double line up and down the driveway, learned after two days to walk side by side and not try to pull or push each other, not sure I could add the new baby though, they would trample her
Mine get walked on a leash as well. Although sometimes it's less willingly than others.

I removed 18 feet of chicken wire from the sides of the run, and about four from the roof. The landscape supply guy came with my limestone, and I was able to fill the back nine feet.
I might get more work done tonight, but I should really wait until tomorrow when I have protective eyewear. The rust dust is blinding me. Shrapnel is not good for my vision either. :confused:

Howdy all! You are all being very chatty again, no hope of keeping up! But Sally, that goat is probably the most adorable goat that has ever lived. Makes me think I might want to try to get approval for a goat along with chickens!

Chicks seem to be happy in their temporary coop. They are getting big!!

I'm going to be getting rid of the cardboard tomorrow, adding sand, and hanging a water container. When i got here last night, they were out of water in the green container, but the small one was still half full. When I refilled both, they acted like they had been deprived of water for days. This morning when I stopped by, both containers were half full. I topped them off and put them back in - they again acted like they had been deprived of water for days. So, now I know it's all an act.

The good news is that as of tomorrow, the property is mine and I can start the process of applying for the overlay. The clock starts then!!!

Happy Hatching everyone!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom