INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speakin of bators, I've been having a funny problem w/ mine...... I just plain can't get the temp above 98.
barnie.gif

I turned it nearly a whole turn up (slowly, over a few days) but notta, still at 98.... Turned it down in case I was being stoopid..... The temp went down. This is on all three thermometers.

Might the wafer disk be not working?

I have measurement level set a bit high, so I think the eggs are okay, (they feel like they have a 99.5 internal temp) but I like to run higher as last time I had late hatches.

Quote: say wha?
Mornin whites, hugs and love..... always chaos at my house every single day

oh lordy ok thanks for clarifying
Speakin of bators, I've been having a funny problem w/ mine...... I just plain can't get the temp above 98.
barnie.gif

I turned it nearly a whole turn up (slowly, over a few days) but notta, still at 98.... Turned it down in case I was being stoopid..... The temp went down. This is on all three thermometers.

Might the wafer disk be not working?

I have measurement level set a bit high, so I think the eggs are okay, (they feel like they have a 99.5 internal temp) but I like to run higher as last time I had late hatches.
what in the world!!!! that sounds bad, dont like that, never had that happen. do a search on byc wafer thermostat wont heat or something let me know what you find please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom