INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see much of anything though... But did see movement...

:th You need to be arrested for coffee abuse!

I can make my own... I was actually getting ready to make that and a few other things today.
I might starve... Eventually.
I don't like it. I love it. No matter how many times I get burned, true love never dies. The coffee says it is sorry, and I forgive it I then drink it. I love my coffee, and I love my Westley. (the coffee machine).

:hugs :hugs Here are some "because you need them" hugs.

LOL! You're hopeless. :gig

Been a while since they've been used, so they might fly, 'specially with the newbies

:thumbsup

Morning everyone! :hugs

Still haven't told DD about her hen. DH said he would handle it, and he was out of town til late last night. No funeral, because I threw her into the woods. :oops: Is it ok to like a hen but still toss her over the fence? I feel a little like a monster. But the ants already had her, and the fence was closer than the compost...

Anyway, I made a little tribute.

Morning, so sorry about the hen. :hit

Can't see much of anything though... But did see movement...

That looks pretty full.....

Morning everyone!
hugs.gif

Still haven't told DD about her hen. DH said he would handle it, and he was out of town til late last night. No funeral, because I threw her into the woods.
hide.gif
Is it ok to like a hen but still toss her over the fence? I feel a little like a monster. But the ants already had her, and the fence was closer than the compost...

Anyway, I made a little tribute.
Awwwww, what a nice tribute. Good luck telling her.
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom