INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not trying to be some sicko. I just don't want to be cutting up and say something that a young man or women shouldn't hear. I sometimes forget that kids have access to the web and this site. I really have to work on that. I'm not a bad person but sometimes say things that I shouldn't.
Aren't you a male? You'll always have that problem!!!
lau.gif

Bah. Can't be any worse than turning on the TV or morning talk shows on the radio.
I was thinking the same thing. Can't forget about elementary school, either!!!
ep.gif

Uhh... I stopped counting at 30. :lau  I think it's 40 but honestly I don't know. LOL It's a mix of ameruacanas, new hampshire and rhode island reds, ameraucana, NHR, RIR, white plymouth rock crosses, buff orpingtons, barred rocks, and white leghorns. Plus 12 turkeys. Phew! You don't realize how big and complicated your flock is until you have to spell it all out! :eek:   How many in yours?
Wow that's a lot of birds. I only have ten. Rir, wyandottie, white leg horn, Brahma, ee, and a silkie. Only wanted a couple for eggs lol. My numbers will be increasing. I'm hooked lol.

Wow that's a lot of birds. I only have ten. Rir, wyandottie, white leg horn, Brahma, ee, and a silkie. Only wanted a couple for eggs lol. My numbers will be increasing. I'm hooked lol.
Yea I only wanted 3-4 for eggs as well.........I currently have 11 with another dozen eggs coming in next week for me to try and hatch

Bah. Can't be any worse than turning on the TV or morning talk shows on the radio.

Ain't that the truth?

If you can bring NASCAR back to the 'Rock' I will be your friend for life!!
Scott

It's hopefully in the works now.

Aren't you a male? You'll always have that problem!!!   :lau

I was thinking the same thing. Can't forget about elementary school, either!!!     :eek:
yeah us males always stick out foot in our mouth. Can't help it. Stuff just falls out sometimes: :lau

Yeah my mom was the one that first decided to get chickens, I was eh for awhile, I just took care of them but last year we decided to get a rooster and incubate our own eggs. cue obsession! Now all I want is more chickens!! And ducks! we finally decided to get ducks, so dad will be building another coop extension and I will have 25 baby ducks come spring!
wee.gif
ya.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom