INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: I come by it honest; Mom was all the time trying to put a "Z" in SURPRISE

oh yeezus!!! imagine that!!

Guess she done whut she wunted?

lau.gif

Fifteen hours and five minutes later I am finally done. It is days like this that I hate my job, and wonder what it would be like to get off after eight or ten hours and have a life. Whatever that is. Time to go home to chores
hmm.png

Thanks for letting me vent. I hope you guys are having a great Friday night.
hugs.gif

frow.gif
Hello Darlin'. My day is made better by your mere presence
hugs.gif

Morning Sweets!!!!! How are you? fill that cup up to the rim today?

Quote: I come by it honest; Mom was all the time trying to put a "Z" in SURPRISE

oh yeezus!!! imagine that!!

Guess she done whut she wunted?

lau.gif

Fifteen hours and five minutes later I am finally done. It is days like this that I hate my job, and wonder what it would be like to get off after eight or ten hours and have a life. Whatever that is. Time to go home to chores
hmm.png

Thanks for letting me vent. I hope you guys are having a great Friday night.
hugs.gif

frow.gif
Hello Darlin'. My day is made better by your mere presence
hugs.gif

awwwwwww aintcha sweeter than a stick of cane this mornin hugs and love whites

Lockdown tonight! 4 eggs left in the bator, 2 EE's and 2 Chocolate Orp/Marans crosses. One of the Marans crosses was definitely moving around when I candled!

Now to set up the little coop so I can move the broodies there when the chicks hatch....So not ready....Usually I am hoping that some will hatch early but now I am hoping they wait till Day 21. Gotta get the plastic bin brooder ready too in case it's needed.

It's nice having the broodies raise the chicks but I kinda want to keep a couple chicks inside so we can play with them, am I crazy???

GOOD LUCK!!!!

I'm a nervous wreck when they are out free ranging.
CUTE!!!

Just got back from Walmart got a few light bulbs the two on the right they don't give off very much heat at all and they are plastic I didn't know they made plastic light bulbs. And we got back and the people are at camp again so I had to walk over and put the pad lock back on the coop I don't trust those people. We lock the cars and the campers everytime they come. But anyways I hope the tote fits in the box bator so I can use it as my hatching tray.

I have 3 so far

congrats!!! little boogers!!! how cute

Morning, I have an update on her stepdad. He didn't make it. Poor thing, I know she's going to blame herself forever.
oh no, so sad. so sorry campin
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom