INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the feeling. I prefer warmer weather any day of the week! Sounds like you've got a good plan, and a few experiments to carry out... and I have a feeling we're gonna to get to go along for the ride... right?
clap.gif
Hehehe, I feel like a mad scientist when I think about what breeds I'm going to cross breed! And everyone is welcome to come a long!
yippiechickie.gif

I'm just a wimp when it comes to cold.
gig.gif
As soon as it's back up to 70's though I'll be rolling out the fowl!!

I know the feeling. I prefer warmer weather any day of the week! Sounds like you've got a good plan, and a few experiments to carry out... and I have a feeling we're gonna to get to go along for the ride... right?
clap.gif
Wait a minute. When you say rolling out the fowl... does that have anything to do with Parmesan Parmesean? Just curious...
lau.gif

YALL ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE TO HELP WITH INCUBATING, I'm in a CRISIS AND NO ONE STOPS TO HELP?!? Ugh I use to love this thread and its chicken discussions
We weren't ignoring you, BJ; Sally jumped on it about as quick as it showed up, at least on my screen...even before FIRE did, and they both gave you good info. Just keep tabs on it to make sure it doesn't happen again...it'll be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom