INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am fine, thanks, the end of working day, and the beginning of the real work, at home!
And you? Preparing yourself for the hunting season?
I know what you mean about the real work being at home
big_smile.png

I'm doing well. Yes, hunting season will be here very soon. I'm ready to harvest some deer for my freezer and enjoy being out in the woods.

I would find a nice light sussex hen for him! And have some pure breed sussex! It is wonderful breed, but I love more the buff sussex!

Not mine!

I really want to get a nice Sussex hen for him! I wasn't even sure he would be able to breed successfully with my hens because he is a BIG boy. But it seems he was very diligent and got the job done otherwise I wouldn't have 5 little cuties with me.

I love buff chooks! Hoping to get my hands on some orpingtons, they're so volumous

Hope my babies get to look like that hen!! Gorgeous!

Last edited:
I am fine, thanks, the end of working day, and the beginning of the real work, at home!

And you? Preparing yourself for the hunting season?

I know what you mean about the real work being at home :D
I'm doing well. Yes, hunting season will be here very soon. I'm ready to harvest some deer for my freezer and enjoy being out in the woods.

Belive me that I would join you GLADLY!
never hunted before! ( at list not animals. ...)

Last edited:
I really want to get a nice Sussex hen for him! I wasn't even sure he would be able to breed successfully with my hens because he is a BIG boy. But it seems he was very diligent and got the job done otherwise I wouldn't have 5 little cuties with me.

I love buff chooks! Hoping to get my hands on some orpingtons, they're so volumous

Hope my babies get to look like that hen!! Gorgeous!
Do you only have the ISA and Sussex breeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom