INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ur! I almost didn't recognize you with your new avy!
lau.gif

Nice dog.... What breed? Doberman?

now you have to call him joey

Oh yea, I spend almost as much time on craigslist as I do here!
I've got an ad running on CL now, looking for BCM egg, ironically. Haven't had any response yet, but I'll go with another breed if I have to, rather than buy shipped eggs or chicks. I don't even want to buy mature birds locally; too much chance of bringing disease in

I've got an ad running on CL now, looking for BCM egg, ironically. Haven't had any response yet, but I'll go with another breed if I have to, rather than buy shipped eggs or chicks. I don't even want to buy mature birds locally; too much chance of bringing disease in

Well if you were closer, I'd help you out with the BCM's.

There's someone selling them here for $20/dz. Take a vacation down here, go to the beach, and pick up some eggs! And yea, I won't buy grown birds either...

There's someone selling them here for $20/dz. Take a vacation down here, go to the beach, and pick up some eggs! And yea, I won't buy grown birds either...
Don't do beaches much, either...never learned to swim. Water's good for 4 things : drinking, bathing, fishing, & mixing with scotch...not necessarily in that order

The tables have been turned. My cat loves to stalk the chickens. He likes to chase them just to see them run. Makes great sport of it. I wouldn't trust him with a little one! However, twice today, I watched one of my pullets tuck her head down and tear after the cat with her body just doing that run/waddle, and her wings out. Cat high tailed it for the woods. Every time he showed his face, she'd take after him. Poor boy!

The tables have been turned. My cat loves to stalk the chickens. He likes to chase them just to see them run. Makes great sport of it. I wouldn't trust him with a little one! However, twice today, I watched one of my pullets tuck her head down and tear after the cat with her body just doing that run/waddle, and her wings out. Cat high tailed it for the woods. Every time he showed his face, she'd take after him. Poor boy!
I'd pay to see that!
lau.gif

The tables have been turned.  My cat loves to stalk the chickens.  He likes to chase them just to see them run.  Makes great sport of it.  I wouldn't trust him with a little one!  However, twice today, I watched one of my pullets tuck her head down and tear after the cat with her body just doing that run/waddle, and her wings out.  Cat high tailed it for the woods.  Every time he showed his face, she'd take after him.  Poor boy!  

:lau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom