INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that I'm pretty much candling nonstop.
hide.gif
That's the only benefit to hand turning. I took a short vid the other day.

https://instagram.com/p/BK9BHSOA1Dj/
Like every 5 minutes nonstop????
lau.gif

Campin thats a really cool video!! @BantyChooks day 14 ancona duck video

Campin looks like the cam is great!

Our hen,Brownie has 7 chicks!! Another is hatching now and the 9th I'm not sure is alive. How long should I give this egg before I .......sadly rid of it? Will share pics later. Have errands to run. Waaah boring!!!

Congrats on the precious babies!!!!!

Y'all crack me up on here....I'm definitely in the other category as well.
1f61c.png

God bless y'all!

Glory

I haven't hatched under a broody before, but if you have an incubator, if she abandons the nest, you could candle it and take it inside to see or do a float test to confirm life. If it's still alive, you could give it a few more days in the incubator to try to save it.

And I've never hatched with an incubator!! I don't have one but so would love to try that sometime. She now has 8 chicks. That egg shows no pips and no peeps. Never saw the obvious life in it that I saw in the other 8. I thought I'd give it until tomorrow. She's gonna be taking the chickidoos out to range soon...I figured I'd decide then. Thanks so much for your great advice.
God bless,
Glory

Super excited!!! Puff my broody serama was awfully quiet today. I dont candle the eggs under her-just leave that to mother nature. 2 tiny babies under her with 2 more possibly to go!!!! And the best part is at least one of those is from Stan-my tri-colored that died. So Stan lives on!!!!!
big_smile.png
I wish someone would put that in size 70 bold red letters on the front page of this thread!

Quote: And I've never hatched with an incubator!! I don't have one but so would love to try that sometime. She now has 8 chicks. That egg shows no pips and no peeps. Never saw the obvious life in it that I saw in the other 8. I thought I'd give it until tomorrow. She's gonna be taking the chickidoos out to range soon...I figured I'd decide then. Thanks so much for your great advice.
God bless,
Glory

ohhhh stick with me Love and you and that hubs will have one built in no time!! You need to post pics and show whites them buck y'all got to fill the freezer!!

Quote:
are you sure that counts fer the dishes too? I was always told I suck at dishes, thats why I had to mow the grass, fill wood bin and feed the animals, and my sister had to wash dishes.... I dont like you anymore Peter!
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom