INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawn soap, or baby shampoo... probably dawn soap, since it's better at cutting grease. I use it on kittens and small puppies too. Just watch out for the eyes and nose. (dawn soap is good for flea baths)

i dont think i have any! will it eventually clean and fluff up? or will the feathers have to grow out or something?

Quote:
we had some sort of gourds in and they got all covered in powdered mildew so I yanked them. nothing on the single pumpkin plant here either, but its inthe shade a bit, kids planted seeds they got in my flower beds lol

we had some sort of gourds in and they got all covered in powdered mildew so I yanked them. nothing on the single pumpkin plant here either, but its inthe shade a bit, kids planted seeds they got in my flower beds lol

do you have bees workinh your pumpkins? if not you may need to help them out with pollination.
i can do pumpkins... chicks im not so sure lol.

Quote:
yellow jackets galore what kind do we need? I didnt plant any flowers this year
hide.gif

What is the last thing Everyone ate?

I'm hungry! I had provolone cheese and a unique pretzel as a snack, didn't take care of ma belly though.
Spaghetti and meatballs.

And my mom is making a big lava cake
Sounds delicious!

I was given 12 large cans, and 4 small cans of pumpkin yesterday. What did not expire between 2009 and 2011 equals 2 large and a small can. I'm now going to make some pies and cookies... Maybe.
Anyone have extra freezer space they want filled?
Yum! No extra freezer space though.

I planted different colored sweet potato vines to grow down over the deck railings and I have huge ferns hanging and a clematis that the kid took out with soccer ball. But hey I have a pretty bottle tree that is useless, and a new humingbird feeder that even the bees dont like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom