INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
duc.gif

The plant is with hazel.

Quote: You continue to hang in there, Kid. You have a lot of folks in here praying for you, me included.

I ran into a woman at the gas station yesterday with a hand like I'd never seen before. On the back of her right hand was a huge "mound" (only way I know how to describe it) that appeared to be grafted on; it seemed to have a line around the base, like it had been added to the back of her hand. I so much wanted to ask her what had happened, but of course I didn't.

Home schooling, IMO, is a mixed blessing. On the one hand, a conscieinteous parent can give the student a better education than a public school as they are run today. Home schooling allows for one-on-one individual attention not possible in a public school environment. Most importantly, the home schooling parents aren't required to "teach to the test".

On the other hand, there is not the interaction with peers in a home schooling environment, at least not during school hours. Unfortunately, in all too many cases, the teachers are only a step or two ahead of the students academically (even back in the 60's, I had a POD teacher who reportedly obtained most of his lesson plans from the pages of Reader's Digest). Also, too many teachers can't spell as well as many of the older students, which doesn't bode well for the success of English Composition lessons.
Quote:

Hence the mixed blessing part of your scenario.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom