INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: I found a way to quote post from locked threads that I will share with all of you later. It's not as simple as just clicking the quote key, but it can be done. Don't get me wrong, I'd hate to see this and other threads locked just because they got too big. Granny's thread is right behind this one in size, so her's would be next if this is a problem from threads getting too big.

-Kathy
copy paste, but what of the spoilers I do most the info in? I can usually only pull it from edit :(

I've been out building a roofed area for the hens to roost in. still have the roost and legs of shed roof to secure.

Site looks a little better at least I can reach the end now without posting to do so.

It's not sabotage, it's a bug, and probably not an easy fix for them.

-Kathy

Funny this is the only one with the 'bug'.

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/1046313/incubating-w-friends-come-hatch-learn-chat-w-hosts-sally-sunshine-bantychooks/156450#post_17616954 layout=inline] [/CONTENTEMBED]

My gut feeling is that it has something to do with the number of posts that were deleted and the size of the thread. Would probably be a non-issue, but over 50 were deleted in a very short amount of time.

-Kathy

I missed something. Deleted by who?
the All Mighty himself! :rant

Last edited:
Quote: I found a way to quote post from locked threads that I will share with all of you later. It's not as simple as just clicking the quote key, but it can be done. Don't get me wrong, I'd hate to see this and other threads locked just because they got too big. Granny's thread is right behind this one in size, so her's would be next if this is a problem from threads getting too big.

-Kathy
copy paste, but what of the spoilers I do most the info in? I can usually only pull it from edit :(
Good point... not sure about posts with spoilers.

-Kathy

-Kathy
Good point... not sure about posts with spoilers.

-Kathy
Test

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom