INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I a crazy wabbit? I am missing the excitement of hatching chicks...Itching to dust off the incubator... But here in Maine I figure that might be something I regret when it comes to brooding the chicks inside the house during the cold weather...... Then there is the factor that my chickens have decided to go on strike and stop giving me eggs... Anyway Have a great day all! I need to go get something done with Mt. Laundry etc...

Morning Abi

:frow

@MotorcycleChick

where in the world is the coffee shop? How remote are you?

In the US. I am 20 miles from Walmart. 45 from Taco bell.
Oh, a x-large crow would be SO helpful...

"An" x-large.

Am I a crazy wabbit? I am missing the excitement of hatching chicks...Itching to dust off the incubator... But here in Maine I figure that might be something I regret when it comes to brooding the chicks inside the house during  the cold weather...... Then there is the factor that my chickens have decided to go on strike and stop giving me eggs... Anyway Have a great day all! I need to go get something done with Mt. Laundry etc...

INCUBATE! INCUBATE! INCUBATE!!!!

I'll be back in a bit

OMG!

I just unloaded the dishwasher & reloaded it. Even found the dishwashing packets & turned it on!
What have I become!?
ep.gif
Domesticated? Say it isn't so!

If anyone tells DW I'll deny every word

Last edited:
Am I a crazy wabbit? I am missing the excitement of hatching chicks...Itching to dust off the incubator... But here in Maine I figure that might be something I regret when it comes to brooding the chicks inside the house during  the cold weather...... Then there is the factor that my chickens have decided to go on strike and stop giving me eggs... Anyway Have a great day all! I need to go get something done with Mt. Laundry etc...

I am going to be a spoilsport and say it might not be a good idea. Chicks in cold weather is a hassle and a half....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom