INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be wrong, but I think the worst has passed.
fl.gif

Good night, CC!!!
How come?
You going to bed, too?

After 52 years, I am fully trained: Yes dear. You're right dear. I'm sorry dear.

I really need to get my testosterone level checked.
old.gif
You really should , your brain needs it for mental stamina, your muscles need it for mass and strength (or man oobs happen), bone marrow and bone density maintenance and then middle organs need that too. just sayin

Last edited:
That's not fair you cant ask someone to get ONLY one breed. I only have 34 chickens but I have 23 breeds.
Are you crazy??? Never mind... the name says it all!
lau.gif

(please don't kill me!
hide.gif
)

I was only joking with fire. He lost a bunch of chicks that were supposed to be replacement breeders, and I thought maybe the eggs starting to hatch were the replacements. Never take me literally. Seriously, yes. Literally... no.
lau.gif

Are you crazy??? Never mind... the name says it all!   :lau    
(please don't kill me!    :oops: )

I was only joking with fire. He lost a bunch of chicks that were supposed to be replacement breeders, and I thought maybe the eggs starting to hatch were the replacements. Never take me literally. Seriously, yes. Literally... no.  :lau

I have 24 chickens and 11 different breeds.

Last edited:
You really should , your brain needs it for mental stamina, your muscles need it for mass and strength (or man oobs happen), bone marrow and bone density maintenance and then middle organs need that too. just sayin
What if you're only lacking in one of those departments? It doesn't matter how much testosterone a man has... a woman can mentally castrate him in the blink of an eye. Don't think we ain't on to your little game, girls!!!
old.gif

Let me get this right.....

LOCKDOWN /Hatching these next few days over Christmas....

Fire
Brat
CCL
Shah are you lockdown yet?
CH
Dax
K (BYC)
speney

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back