INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Later is my avatar! Late is doing very good as well! Kinda wondering about Later though, real tiny compared to Late and the rest of the group.

ehhhh later is just waiting till later thats all
hmm.png

Okay, so I'm here again by request....:D Anyone up for some mean Lav Orp roo soup? The crop was mistakenly left in, so there's a distinct molasses taste, and tasty grit, corn, and undigested feed chunks that add amazing flavor! Going once, going twice.....:p -Alex
eeeewwwwww Alex!!! :hugs
I think I will pass, thank you! after 5 hours of clearing snow, about half a crock of good scotch by the fire sounds much more enticing! merry Christmas eve everyone!
cc!!!! half a crock is very enticing, the fire not so much, windows and doors still open, and I think I have had a bunch of that crock already and its feeling pretty good too
phil!! you coming back for more hugs?
:-(( I thought you might have learned to like me. Oh well. Happy for you.
MC I do love you, told you that! Apparently you told everyone that. I'm not special. I am just one of many followers to you. Tooooooootally unloved! Alone. No one to care. Sooooooo alone. :-D
He looks too young for me MC.... reminds me of my son..... :cool: must cover my eyes.....
Yeah, umm. I kinda maybe used to think you had a good looking son. Kinda sorta maybe. Umm... Yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom