INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n5836hchhg1qb6v6ro7_250.gif
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes....I'm waiting for u. :) :) :) :) :) ::) :) :) :) ::) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;) ;) :)) :)

I may be getting older, but I absolutely refuse to grow up! and Sally? age is just a number.

Age is just a number, I finally feel like my age matches how I've felt since I was 16. Hanging out with women who are 25+ has always been my comfort zone. Now it's not even weird. Hahaha I'm tired. Merry Christmas everyone!

Age is just a number, I finally feel like my age matches how I've felt since I was 16. Hanging out with women who are 25+ has always been my comfort zone. Now it's not even weird. Hahaha I'm tired. Merry Christmas everyone!
merry Christmas SARIS.still no pips are eggs rocking on day 21

Ok, Having A Major Problem/Breakdown Right now.... It's 2:00 am here now, and about 1:00 I heard a loud pop from inside the incubator, and I looked at it and it seemed fine. At about 1:30, I got up and looked at it because the fan turned on for a second and then turned back off. It does this over and over, saying, Rebooting- then, ERROR. Then shuts off, turns back on, no stopping in between. Can't get it to work, fan doesn't seem to be problem. Motors seem to be fine, but screen is a little weird and glitchy. Unplugged everything, left for ten minutes, plugged back in, even plugged in on other side of house to see if it was just the outlet. Nope.
I feel extremely lucky right now... My mother bought me a farm innovators incubator the day after I ordered mine. Not a great incu to me, but I still haven't returned it to TSC and it is up and running. I have so much rage and incubator warehouse (makers of IncuView) doesn't open for 6 more hours.
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :hit :fl :he

I put the eggs in small end down. I think that's right... It's REALLY annoying controls. I literally have a little knob to turn heat up or down. That's it. I feel so useless, but at least I have SOMETHING. While I was messing with the lid of the incubator, I left the eggs in the bottom tray and put blankets on top to keep them warm. They stayed at 78 for at least an hour. They should be alright, but I don't like suddenly switchin them from a sideways position to a down position.

Looks exactly like this Less than a second per screen

V4+ IW12
ED reset

Please
Wait...

Screen then flashes twice blank, super fast.

Still doing it, I can't see anything wrong. I hope they live....

Ok, Having A Major Problem/Breakdown Right now.... It's 2:00 am here now, and about 1:00 I heard a loud pop from inside the incubator, and I looked at it and it seemed fine. At about 1:30, I got up and looked at it because the fan turned on for a second and then turned back off. It does this over and over, saying, Rebooting- then, ERROR. Then shuts off, turns back on, no stopping in between. Can't get it to work, fan doesn't seem to be problem. Motors seem to be fine, but screen is a little weird and glitchy. Unplugged everything, left for ten minutes, plugged back in, even plugged in on other side of house to see if it was just the outlet. Nope.
I feel extremely lucky right now... My mother bought me a farm innovators incubator the day after I ordered mine. Not a great incu to me, but I still haven't returned it to TSC and it is up and running. I have so much rage and incubator warehouse (makers of IncuView) doesn't open for 6 more hours.
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
hit.gif
fl.gif
he.gif
the farm innovators is not that bad. is there a turner digital or manual either way don't trust the on board system . I use a cooking thermometer in mine .have it pushed through the top near the center .also keep it some where the temperature stays constant . sorry your having a problem on today of all days . glad you have something to back up .you incubator sounds like it blew the heating element major short circuit .wonder it didn't trip a circuit breaker in your house panel box. it is trying to turn on but the short circuit won't let it .

the farm innovators is not that bad. is there a turner digital or manual either way don't trust the on board system . I use a cooking thermometer in mine .have it pushed through the top near the center .also keep it some where the temperature stays constant . sorry your having a problem on today of all days . glad you have something to back up .you incubator sounds like it blew the heating  element major short circuit .wonder it didn't trip a circuit breaker in your house panel box. it is trying to turn on but the short circuit won't let it .

I have other thermometers already in. It just HAD to be Christmas morning, didn't it? It might've blown something. I don't know. I'm gonna get my dad to look at it in the morning. He fixes electrical sockets, wires, all that stuff. Didn't trip any breakers. We have an alarm that goes off if anything trips, and it keeps a log. I already checked, and nothing. I plugged the new incu into the same outlet. Works fine. Along with everything else plugged into the outlet.

I put the eggs in small end down. I think that's right... It's REALLY annoying controls. I literally have a little knob to turn heat up or down. That's it. I feel so useless, but at least I have SOMETHING. While I was messing with the lid of the incubator, I left the eggs in the bottom tray and put blankets on top to keep them warm. They stayed at 78 for at least an hour. They should be alright, but I don't like suddenly switchin them from a sideways position to a down position.

auto turner for sure small end down right little nob is pane once you get it stabilized it will be fine watch close for the next few hour no water .please tell me you did not add water in the humidity slots yet . dose it have digital read out or analog dial ? and you need to tell me this right now if your own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom