INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my serious thoughts for you all today........

Today is the day that wrecks my heart the most, tragedy and heartache keep pushing into my head and then into my heart. Christmas can suck for many of us for one reason or another, but we still must carry on. My ability to erase all that and make it my own decision to be happy this day is one I am very thankful for. You my friends, are a wonderful help with that, and I thank you so much for it!
hugs.gif
I pray everyone has an enjoyable day and has the ability to put a genuine smile on their face.

So the motto for the day is.......

"unless you puke, faint or die......KEEP GOING!"

shutterstock_212255845-300x200.jpg
Sally, I am sorry for the losses you have had, so that this day is so tough. I love your positive outlook. Your motto is EXCELLENT!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Does it count if your youngest kid is 43 but you haven't gotten around to cleaning up the mess yet?

yes, paper and boxes are thrown outside. But they have stuff all over the place, and then the stuff still in boxes.....

gotta get this child in some clothes... be back in a bit with fresh coffee

my serious thoughts for you all today........

Today is the day that wrecks my heart the most, tragedy and heartache keep pushing into my head and then into my heart. Christmas can suck for many of us for one reason or another, but we still must carry on. My ability to erase all that and make it my own decision to be happy this day is one I am very thankful for. You my friends, are a wonderful help with that, and I thank you so much for it!
hugs.gif
I pray everyone has an enjoyable day and has the ability to put a genuine smile on their face.

So the motto for the day is.......

"unless you puke, faint or die......KEEP GOING!"

shutterstock_212255845-300x200.jpg
thumbsup.gif

I'm going to switch gears for a brief moment and talk about chickens. Although my chicks won't be 3 weeks old until Sunday, I'm certain I've spotted my first roo. It's the only one that looks like this, but there are (maybe) a couple more that might be roos. Most of them have thin, serrated combs... like this:

Then we have this:

Center, facing camera:

I'm going to switch gears for a brief moment and talk about chickens. Although my chicks won't be 3 weeks old until Sunday, I'm certain I've spotted my first roo. It's the only one that looks like this, but there are (maybe) a couple more that might be roos. Most of them have thin, serrated combs... like this: Then we have this: Center, facing camera:
Yep! Amazing how early you can spot some roosters. Pretty little guy.

I'm going to switch gears for a brief moment and talk about chickens. Although my chicks won't be 3 weeks old until Sunday, I'm certain I've spotted my first roo. It's the only one that looks like this, but there are (maybe) a couple more that might be roos. Most of them have thin, serrated combs... like this:

Then we have this:

Center, facing camera:

oh how cute!!! I need some good quality eggs soon, I need more hens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom