INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back, whites! I didn't notice anything mentioned about bustin' a biggun.   :confused:

I said the same thing a sexlinks...  ;)

Sadly... that's my kind of music. Grew up going to hard rock concerts. Don't remember too much about them, and don't remember too much about what we're talking about. Perhaps there's a connection???  :duc ... I mean...    :confused:

Lol. You're in good company! I laugh every time Europe's "the final countdown" geico commercial comes on because the look on my kids' faces was priceless when I told them I saw them live in '87 with Def Leppard.
1f606.png

As much as I love all that other stuff (and Duckling really gets into it too!) I must say I am a Meat Loaf fan.
meatloaf was so underrated. He's great.
My husband was bass player for Throttle5 :lau they got back together now for a few shows, and have a new bass player. kids do things to musicians, good thing cause i hate crowds and get them drunk, whole different story!
427240_330434420410531_916844381_n.jpg
59749_336003006520339_1610998705_n.jpg
620433_308993999221240_1610706565_o.jpg
oh man. You have any way to send me some of their music?

duc.gif

No comment...
goodpost.gif

But that means I have to get my butt of the couch and walk two feet to the computer!!!
lau.gif

As much as I love all that other stuff (and Duckling really gets into it too!) I must say I am a Meat Loaf fan.
LOVE MEAT LOAF!!!

He was awsome in Rocky ;Horror picture show.
agree!

Omg heart, lead singer, her name has slipped my mind for some reason. Loved her voice. They were sisters.
I know them all lol.
white name was awesome! Still of the night, is this love. Gotta break out my cds tonight. Y'all like iron Madden?
yep some songs anyways lol I am a song lover more than a band lover

Hehehe
I was never on that thread. I live in WA, not PA. :-(
your on this one now!

Sally sunshine this is for you.
thumbsup.gif
not bad loulylove!

Chick #4 so far they are hatching in the order they've pipped in. Hahaha
sweeeeet!!!

Lol. You're in good company! I laugh every time Europe's "the final countdown" geico commercial comes on because the look on my kids' faces was priceless when I told them I saw them live in '87 with Def Leppard.
1f606.png
Luck you! I would have given my left... uhm... pinkie to have seen that concert!!!
barnie.gif

Yeah, I laugh too! Those guys are getting so old!!!!!
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom