INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was lucky to get in and sit with Willie Nelson during a show since my boyfriends dad opened up for him when I was a kid at 17 lmao! He gave me the yellow roses! I still have one dried in the album with my pics
lau.gif

I told my kids to go take a nap they are refusing... I tried, guess the night is ALLLLL MINESSSSS

ehhhh only some of them are like that! you can have heavy metal and enjoy it, you just have to know where to start finding them!

I like old school country too! My kids can sing plenty old ones, but seem to like Ring of fire the most
lau.gif
Yes, to find those, I usually get the Monster Ballads Cd's.... Back in the 80's I went to Metallica and Whitesnake (they weren't too bad, but I did bring earplugs).

I grew up listing to old time Country. If it's not too twangy I can listen.

I actually went to see Bob Seger early this year (2015). He finally made it to the west Coast. He said it was probably his last tour, so I was glad to see him. He puts on a GREAT show. I saw U2 a couple of months ago - that was CRAZY but awesome!

I LOVE all the hatching pictures - keep them coming!!

Luck you.
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

More of a "slow hands and an easy touch" kinda guy myself

pop.gif

Yes, to find those, I usually get the Monster Ballads Cd's.... Back in the 80's I went to Metallica and Whitesnake (they weren't too bad, but I did bring earplugs).

I grew up listing to old time Country. If it's not too twangy I can listen.

I actually went to see Bob Seger early this year (2015). He finally made it to the west Coast. He said it was probably his last tour, so I was glad to see him. He puts on a GREAT show. I saw U2 a couple of months ago - that was CRAZY but awesome!

I LOVE all the hatching pictures - keep them coming!!
I love twangy too! mom is a segar fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom