INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I walk into the family room, my mom isn't there. I walk to my room, she's cooing at the chicks through the ventilation holes.... She wants them to hatch too

Beautiful and friendly breed, I have seven and will be hatching more this spring!
Hey @slutter Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
which breeds? Welcome to the thread!

I'm not picking the shell off really slowly and carefully. Nuh uh. Nope. How did you know?!
tongue.png
Not my fault. They are cheeping and asking for help... Ever watched Dr. Doolittle? He could talk to them for me lol
oh noooooo, if you get them out early and they are not absorbed I am not helping you save them. ok I would anyways but I will be mad!
hit.gif
let them alone please! it takes up to and sometimes more than 24 hours from external pip to getting to a short zip and out. I have helped so many people that just wont let them alone and end up killing them it makes me sick to me belly. And I have to try and be careful asking HOW THE BLEEP did that thing hatch like that, when I know the answers and then everyone is all like.... OMG it did, what do I do, I feel so bad.... Experienced hatchers know they dont come out with yolk unabsorbed unless there was a major temp spike and even then its not the same thing. Keep that humidity up, you know how the cold air hits you when your inside after you open the front door of your house? everytime you open that bator you are taking all the good humidity thats gathereed off the egg shells. and making the pips large is not acceptable either, it drys them out even faster and can actually slow hatching progress. So I prayyyyyy you know what your doing with them babies for their sake.
fl.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom