INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
love.gif
do you think this is a girl?

I only have a few boys left, I sold all the others right away except spook and he may even be a boy idk for sure yet.
They are starting to fly the brooder already, turds! Its time to get out to the Serama Saloon grow out brooder pen! I will miss their chirping, soon day 7 on the next bunch though
Not sure, there are a few like that, and one does look like a girl..if you go by the wing tip thing. Not sure which one this is, they are all puffy.

I just sold them all..all but the ones I'm keeping. I am only keeping 7. :p

Cynthia I would so help take some of those cuties off your hands
smile.png
I'm just melting
wink.png

I wish you all...all of you, were close by. Alllll of you! I know that my chickens would be going to some great homes.

I know they are anyway, the guy and a gal that I know bought them.
tongue.png
They are chicken lovers like me. And, they can have roosters.

Update, day two starts about 6 tonight technically. I had a temp spike overnight, up to 105 but I got it cooled back down and I think everything is o.k. turner is working, eggs seem fine.

I would love to know how to add water to a bator with an auto turner, you know so it doesn't spill?

I've been sticking a straw down through the vent hole so it goes below the turner and a child's medicine syringe stuck in the other end of the straw to add water in small amounts.

I love this! I've used the straw but didn't think about the dropper, great idea.

Hello I finely have my own bator.right now I have 26 chicken eggs in it both production reds and white leggings I am on day four I candled the white leggings since there easy too see I have six of those eggs total four or good baby's inside one probably isn't fertal and one quiter this is my fourth hatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom