INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you hitting on Sally?
lau.gif
...seriously I know the lake like the back oh my hand....so I know where to fish. I've been fishing these same lakes for thirty three years.....
Come to think about it, I'm not sure Sally & I should share a boat...I hate being outfished by a woman...happens every time I share the boat with my DIL, her sister, or their mother
he.gif

I would like to go ice fishing. I'd like to go with someone that knows what they are doing since I'm clueless.
Yeah it helps to go with someone who knows what they are doing.
That's why I like going with people that know a certain lake too....takes a lot of the guess work out of the game.

Come to think about it, I'm not sure Sally & I should share a boat...I hate being outfished by a woman...happens every time I share the boat with my DIL, her sister, or their mother  :he
Yeah my daughter has done that to me too......

nothing but cover? yeah like the ice
gig.gif

OMG I would die with my husband!

yeah I have some boat time in for crappies, I told you I love fishing, and when your dad buys a champion bass boat when your 15 you get even more time in
lau.gif
Dad used to enter all the fishing stuff up here, he even goes to tenn to fish with some big wig on the tv as they are friends since way back when. Thats why I asked how close to havre degrace you are, thats where we put in for the catch release stripers in the spring.

And I have heard that plenty times "I'd like to get you in my boat sometime"
lau.gif
Why do I feel safe in saying that that statement was probably not made within the context of fishing?
Havre De Grace, I believe, is on the Eastern Shore...pretty good jump from here. It's probably 2 hrs to the Bay Bridge from here. I'm about a half hour south of Gettysburg, a few miles east of rte 15.

are you hitting on Sally?
lau.gif
...seriously I know the lake like the back oh my hand....so I know where to fish. I've been fishing these same lakes for thirty three years.....
clap.gif
of course he is! what else would he do? And I figured, guess I just have this image of ice fishing in the middle of all white and nothing in the distance dang tv

I would like to go ice fishing. I'd like to go with someone that knows what they are doing since I'm clueless.
I am not sure I would last, I need foot heat if I aint walkin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom