INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bun.gif
then we should hunt together, or go shoot some clays and have some fun, if you think you can whoop a lil girl
highfive.gif

lau.gif
its just below peach bottom on the west

mcclintock I think, not sure he is on tv anymore, dad used to fish with bassmasters when I was younger but dont tell anyone. cause they think they can get all the secrets he shares for fishing through me

I bet you could phil!
lol.png

lau.gif

nite Mike!! sweet dreams to you too! and have fun in your calfy solitude in the morning!
hugs.gif

lol I was here, and in grannys and talking to Rav at the frog
Never heard of Peach Bottom, or McClintock, either. I kinda figured you were hanging around somewhere. Wouldn't take a lot to whup me in clays...I've got to be the world's worst wingshot!
I'm really gonna pack it in this time; been a long, cold day. Catch you in the morning sometime, if I don't head out to the blind for the last day of black powder. Sweet Dreams, Kid.
hugs.gif

Never heard of Peach Bottom, or McClintock, either. I kinda figured you were hanging around somewhere. Wouldn't take a lot to whup me in clays...I've got to be the world's worst wingshot!
I'm really gonna pack it in this time; been a long, cold day. Catch you in the morning sometime, if I don't head out to the blind for the last day of black powder. Sweet Dreams, Kid.
hugs.gif
nite nite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom