INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
time I have, need to make some bottom holes in the bottom, that'll be probably be tomorrow, not rushing it anyways gotta finish the runs 1st, kinda like fishing it'll happen when it happens
Ya don't say?
gig.gif

INCUBATION QUESTION:

I've got the LG styrobator everyone loves to hate. Usually run 50-70%, not bad I guess. But I ALWAYS get a spike of about 103 near the end of the second week and have to adjust the temp. Then it ALWAYS goes cool after most of the chicks are hatched, in the brooder, and I'm just waiting on the stragglers. So I have to turn it back up.

An I crazy for believing this is because the chicks are putting off their own heat?

INCUBATION QUESTION:

I've got the LG styrobator everyone loves to hate. Usually run 50-70%, not bad I guess. But I ALWAYS get a spike of about 103 near the end of the second week and have to adjust the temp. Then it ALWAYS goes cool after most of the chicks are hatched, in the brooder, and I'm just waiting on the stragglers. So I have to turn it back up.

An I crazy for believing this is because the chicks are putting off their own heat?

No you're not crazy for that

You're not using ventholes to control humidity are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom