INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"drama on two threads and I had nothing to do with". Nothing about this thread. Probably best I don't see it... probably get myself banned. Don't like the thought of someone picking on my Sal pal...
somad.gif
You KNOW I'd have jumped in with both feet!

Bye, again

we have a few really good places...but wife wanted a buffet...
sickbyc.gif
I have a favorite Chinese restaurant not very far from home, and I take my wife there all the time. She took her son to another place a couple of times, and I can only assume it was out of convenience. The other day the three of us went to my favorite place, and he said the food was soooooo much better than the place his mom had taken him to. I said, yeah... I know. And it's very consistent... which means a lot! I don't like to play roulette when it comes to eating out. It's either good all the time, or I'll be going somewhere else. Kind of picky about my food...

I have a favorite Chinese restaurant not very far from home, and I take my wife there all the time. She took her son to another place a couple of times, and I can only assume it was out of convenience. The other day the three of us went to my favorite place, and he said the food was soooooo much better than the place his mom had taken him to. I said, yeah... I know. And it's very consistent... which means a lot! I don't like to play roulette when it comes to eating out. It's either good all the time, or I'll be going somewhere else. Kind of picky about my food...     
me too I pretty much told her we wouldn't be going back there again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom