INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Common_Toad_Hole.jpg
Looks like a toad in a hole.

so this is the extent of my incubation paperwork, color coded eggs same color on calendar, no am or pm or nuthing.

I am gonna set more tomorrow probably green sharpie
lau.gif
or maybe tonight yet

There are at least two dozen CCL a few from the project pen 1st generation, think I will set them for a roo. and always serama but this time, we are eating coop two eggs and trying coop one for hatch. and maybe I can get them separated again. So another full coolerbator I am sure. And HarmonyAnn has polish set at my friends house for her Bday, the touls. cant wait to see if she gets any!

I should contact Ray and see if he has some duck and marans eggs, but I dont feel like driving for them.

There are at least two dozen CCL a few from the project pen 1st generation, think I will set them for a roo. and always serama but this time, we are eating coop two eggs and trying coop one for hatch. and maybe I can get them separated again. So another full coolerbator I am sure. And HarmonyAnn has polish set at my friends house for her Bday, the touls. cant wait to see if she gets any!

I should contact Ray and see if he has some duck and marans eggs, but I dont feel like driving for them.
thumbsup.gif

Nice!

so this is the extent of my incubation paperwork, color coded eggs same color on calendar, no am or pm or nuthing. I am gonna set more tomorrow probably green sharpie :lau or maybe tonight yet
How come my birthday isn't marked on your calendar? You've got some weird food and sayings on you side of the state. Over here dippy eggs are calledover-easy.......no clue about toad holes though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom