INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I hatch pullet eggs, I wait about 2 weeks after they start laying. I've never had a problem hatching them but I know a lot of people say otherwise.

I'm thinking I'll try some in about 3 weeks after the current groups of shipped eggs hatch and my bators are freed up. Good to hear you've had success with new layers. I just hatched 2 test eggs and the Marans cockerel was only 23 weeks at the point of fertilization.
Good luck on your hatch today!
1f423.png

Good morning! It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day!

Lots of chirping, but no pips yet. I think the temps were running a little low in the still air 'bator. So, I'm hoping they are just running a little late....
fl.gif

sweet!! good luck babies!!!!    60!!  how does that work, it been freezing cold and snowy icy!!  careful unloading this mornin. 

awwww I am so sorry fire :hugs   pitty party for all of us later :hit

mornin!  awesome!!  I have that basket, got it for Christmas, still wondering what I will do with it :lau   I am sooo not one to have stuff all over the kitchen, give me clear counters any day!

Oh I miss the days of clear counters!! I have everything up on high places away from my 2 year old.
1f62d.png
Someday my house will look normal again lol.

Oh I miss the days of clear counters!! I have everything up on high places away from my 2 year old.
1f62d.png
Someday my house will look normal again lol.
Just wait until the little bugger starts climbing.

Good morning. I just discovered that the new little feed store by my house just got in chicks. Oh my, my husband might kill me!
Just tell him they followed you home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom