INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah she's been climbing awhile now lol. We just keep putting everything up on the next highest level. I'll take the climbing over the latest phase which is anti-clothing
1f633.png
Anti-clothing is alright as long as no guests are over and it stays inside. Might look a little weird to anybody passing by if you were to chase a naked child around the yard.
lau.gif

I read everything,i can't do anything right now because I have school,and I have to feed kiko we very two too four hours
Sure there's something you can do right now; you can start planning. You can decide what you'd like to do, what you'd like to work at. You can start getting customers lined up and decide what you're going to charge ( if you decide to go that route), You can place an ad in CL if you want to perform a service (working for yourself, instead of the local fast-food joint, which is pretty much a dead end job).

Just be aware, if the LA laws are like MD laws, you can't operate power equipment 'til you're 18 I think (maybe 16, not sure).

There's a world of things you can do right now; it just takes some thinking & planning on your part...ain't nobody going to do it for you.

Good luck...you can do it.

Anti-clothing is alright as long as no guests are over and it stays inside. Might look a little weird to anybody passing by if you were to chase a naked child around the yard. :lau

Lol well most of my neighbors are Amish so they get a good long look passing by on foot or buggy
1f633.png
1f633.png
1f633.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom