INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a hawk not an eagle lol
he.gif

Quote: thanks fer nuttin then

y.you did that.
sad.png
sad.png
Because you were too lazy to go find it, I DID IT FOR YOU! your welcome!

Is there a time frame the air cell is good for that I need to be watching?
I dont get this question?????

Quote:
hahahhahha
I aint going to no beach tonight, the sharks are restless.

You know I got a photographic memory, but the camera keeps geting out a focus?
Quote:
lau.gif

Quote:
highfive.gif

Old rooster & young rooster standing on a rise overlooking a flock of hens
Young rooster says "Why don't we run down there & breed a couple of those hens?"
Old rooster says"Why don't we walk down there & breed 'em all?"
sounds bout right

I sometime wonder how controllable some children are . however since they are not my brats I well not give it a second thought or third or forth but I sure could use a fifth howdy Miss Sunshine
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK missed you!

You'll confusing me
really? oh my!

IUTsMai.png

I'm a hawk not an eagle lol
Lookit here son, I say son, did ya see that hawk after those hens? He scared 'em! That Rhode Island Red turned white. Then blue. Rhode Island. Red, white, and blue. That's a joke, son. A flag waver. You're built too low. The fast ones go over your head. Ya got a hole in your glove. I keep pitchin' 'em and you keep missin' 'em. Ya gotta keep your eye on the ball. Eye. Ball. I almost had a gag, son. Joke, that is.

Lookit here son, I say son, did ya see that hawk after those hens? He scared 'em! That Rhode Island Red turned white. Then blue. Rhode Island. Red, white, and blue. That's a joke, son. A flag waver. You're built too low. The fast ones go over your head. Ya got a hole in your glove. I keep pitchin' 'em and you keep missin' 'em. Ya gotta keep your eye on the ball. Eye. Ball. I almost had a gag, son. Joke, that is.
cool.png

[COLOR=333333]Lookit here son, I say son, did ya see that hawk after those hens? He scared 'em! That Rhode Island Red turned white. Then blue. Rhode Island. Red, white, and blue. That's a joke, son. A flag waver. You're built too low. The fast ones go over your head. Ya got a hole in your glove. I keep pitchin' 'em and you keep missin' 'em. Ya gotta keep your eye on the ball. Eye. Ball. I almost had a gag, son. Joke, that is. [/COLOR]

:lau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom