INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
may be getting some snow and ice tomorrow, how do yall cope with power outages and incubators?

We have a generator and the house is rigged to back flow do if the power goes out, we just disconnect from the grid and fire up the generator :). I'm glad you brought it up though, we need gas! No clue how much snow were going to get tomorrow but I don't want to face a power outage and no gas to run it!

So, my first batch of turkey eggs are officially on lockdown. There's 14 in there and they're rocking and timing :) due Sunday but I bet they're going to be early. My Temps were a little high.

Last edited:
ok, I don't want to set the eggs and have babies start developing and not be able to pip internally or and stuff do have three of my blue ee eggs and I also got one bantam egg today

So, because it might not work, you don't want to even try?

I promise you that NONE of them will be able to pip internally or hatch if you don't set them.

ok, I don't want to set the eggs and have babies start developing and not be able to pip internally or and stuff do have three of my blue ee eggs and I also got one bantam egg today

You worry to much CH hatching is always a gamble . A good gambler takes a bad hand and plays it the best he can and bluffs a lot don't show your hand and for sure keep a stone face . now play the cards young man . it will be fine hatch what hatches and can the rest .

We have a generator and the house is rigged to back flow do if the power goes out, we just disconnect from the grid and fire up the generator
smile.png
. I'm glad you brought it up though, we need gas! No clue how much snow were going to get tomorrow but I don't want to face a power outage and no gas to run it!

So, my first batch of turkey eggs are officiant on lockdown. There's 14 in there and they're rocking and timing
smile.png
due Sunday but I bet they're going to be early. My Temps were a little high.
D.gif
Sorry, no turkey images available
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom