INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sally Sunshine I saw you asked about my eggs? My 2 araucana are due to go into lockdown at midnight Tuesday night/Wed morning.
fl.gif
The Marans will be at day 14 on Tues, so Lockdown on Friday, 21st day will be 12/1.

<spoken in a deep deep voice>

It was late, really late. I don't know why I kept doing things like that to myself, staying up until the waning hours of the night, Yet here I was, sitting in a chair in complete darkness, oppressing my thoughts and obtruding into my mind morbid images and scary whimsical thoughts of little scary egg monsters crawling all around me. (how these thoughts could get into my head is beyond me
roll.png
)

I chuckled as I reached forward to hit the button on my laptop to take it out of sleep mode; it was ridiculous to believe in fairly tales and frightening little egg ghosts. I started to settle a bit more comfortable in my chair pulling the covers up over me, but just as I covered my self I felt a little squishy thing on my knee, I bolted up almost throwing the laptop to the floor, and with a look of horror looked under the covers to my knee. For there was a sock all crumpled and wedged next to me. I nervously chuckled and tossed across the room into the darkness.

It was thrown back, falling on my laptop.

I live alone

help I am in the darkness of insanity <reaching out to you>

No use anyone else answering him. He only listens to Sally. When she types really big!
lol.png
He was listening to Ur ur ur ur ur ur ur ur ur uru ruuruurururururuuruururuurururuururuuurururuurururu ur ur ur ur ur ur
gig.gif

Where did he go anyways, Hey @Ur-ur-ur-urrr get your bum back on here

@Sally Sunshine I saw you asked about my eggs? My 2 araucana are due to go into lockdown at midnight Tuesday night/Wed morning.
fl.gif
The Marans will be at day 14 on Tues, so Lockdown on Friday, 21st day will be 12/1.
woman I just cant keep track of you even with notes!!!
lau.gif

<spoken in a deep deep voice>

It was late, really late. I don't know why I kept doing things like that to myself, staying up until the waning hours of the night, Yet here I was, sitting in a chair in complete darkness, oppressing my thoughts and obtruding into my mind morbid images and scary whimsical thoughts of little scary egg monsters crawling all around me. (how these thoughts could get into my head is beyond me
roll.png
)

I chuckled as I reached forward to hit the button on my laptop to take it out of sleep mode; it was ridiculous to believe in fairly tales and frightening little egg ghosts. I started to settle a bit more comfortable in my chair pulling the covers up over me, but just as I covered my self I felt a little squishy thing on my knee, I bolted up almost throwing the laptop to the floor, and with a look of horror looked under the covers to my knee. For there was a sock all crumpled and wedged next to me. I nervously chuckled and tossed across the room into the darkness.

It was thrown back, falling on my laptop.

I live alone

help I am in the darkness of insanity <reaching out to you>
pop.gif

[COLOR=B22222]It was late, really late. I don't know why I kept doing things like that to myself, staying up until the waning hours of the night, Yet here I was, sitting in a chair in complete darkness, oppressing my thoughts and obtruding into my mind morbid images and scary whimsical thoughts of little scary egg monsters crawling all around me. (how these thoughts could get into my head is beyond me :rolleyes: ) [/COLOR] [COLOR=B22222]I chuckled as I reached forward to hit the button on my laptop to take it out of sleep mode; it was ridiculous to believe in fairly tales and frightening little egg ghosts. I started to settle a bit more comfortable in my chair pulling the covers up over me, but just as I covered my self I felt a little squishy thing on my knee, I bolted up almost throwing the laptop to the floor, and with a look of horror looked under the covers to my knee. For there was a sock all crumpled and wedged next to me. I nervously chuckled and tossed across the room into the darkness. [/COLOR] [COLOR=B22222]It was thrown back, falling on my laptop.[/COLOR] [COLOR=B22222]I live alone[/COLOR] help I am in the darkness of insanity
I'm here with you, you're not alone. I would say I'm being driven crazy but I'm so close I can walk from here. Lol

rant.gif
Tell Hubs to sit his butt back down. xD

He was in bed but came out to tell me a story about something I cant share its not very BYC friendly
hide.gif
and turned every light on in the house and woke every dog and every child up on his way out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom