INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turnin in Yall

Love Yall
hugs.gif

EYS

@Sally Sunshine

Good nite Yokel.
I think that I will follow his lead.
Time for some shut eye.
Good night all! stay warm and safe.

hey watch it!! I hunt, went you gotta got you gotta go!!

:love

yer loving that?  :lau     yer nutty Jack

Okay so I have a hovabator, farm innovators and a still air LG if I wanted to do staggered hatches could I use the LG as a hatcher

a lot of people use the still air for hatchers, I couldnt say though

Thinking you need to do a turn in the timeout chair!

I don't believe in time outs.

:goodpost:

I love snakes, but hate worms. Despite that, I am all for Duckling getting poop on her (pictures of kids sitting on the coop ramp used to make me flinch. Now I am all for it!) playing in dirt (as long as I don't see the worm:oops: ) and didn't even care when she picked up a pile of dog poop. I want her to be a child like most of us were. Not inside watching television and playing computer games. Unless it's Atari. She can play with my Atari when she gets older. :D   And I make her eat her vegetables. I am mean like that.

kids were meant to eat dirt, play with worms, bugs and poop. that's how they build up their immune system.
My oldest grandson had an issue getting dirty until he was about 7, when he realized his 2 younger sisters were having way too much fun sliding in the mud puddle in grampa's front yard and laughing about it, he finally got over it

:goodpost:

Ok just checking before I try it. I actually have 2 hovabator 2 farm innovators 1 LG still air and a Brinsea. But I hatch alot of eggs so im hoping to use the LG and maybe one of the Farm innovatprs as a hatcher.

now you went and confusedED me!! ha ha ha

I confuse myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom