INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How am I supposed to sit around with my foot up for several days. I am used to working 12+ a day. How am I going to resist alll the things that need done? I guess I could at least work on my guest room quilt if I can pedal with the left foot.

How am I supposed to sit around with my foot up for several days. I am used to working 12+ a day. How am I going to resist alll the things that need done? I guess I could at least work on my guest room quilt if I can pedal with the left foot.
You could pull a CH & put nose prints all over the 'bator window, clean them off, and do it all again
lau.gif

I'm gathering stuff to make a coolerbator. Just need to get light fixtures and fans
yesss.gif

BYC can help with that

Well tomorrow is day 3 so I'll take a peek at a few tomorrow and rearrange the eggs in the tray. Curious to find out if I can see anything.
sweet snap some pics for us!! need some day 3 only have that one set !

O,help I found that when I candles them few the eggs didn't fill like 100 degrees.

CH if your new thermostats are in there and they are reading right your good!!!

your lid and plastic viewers are in place, your good cause your temps would vary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom