INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Hey Sally! What's going on
not much relaxing with a drink is all

not best picture will get better ones when it's light but here's the one that arrived 2 days early, she's having fun moving things to her liking in there

she is in there two days? WHEN to start feeding CHICK after HATCH! post #4657

no she wasn't supposed to hatch until saturday along with 2 others, she will go into the brooding pen tomorrow, stays stable enough to remove her quickly without affecting the others

Last edited:
BAWAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAAAA look at the red half circles they are thinner at one end and showing you an arrow in which way to turn...

right to increase and left decrease sorry its funny!!
nerd.jpg

I don't think so?????... :/

I had been turnin it right to decrease, left to increase like it said. But now ya gotta turn it left to decrease, right to increase?
Totally strange... My neighbor turned right to cool, left to heat just like it says. Not so with me..?? :idunno
You know whut I wanted to say didnt you.... Great minds think alike... :D
because it's backwards haha.lol

Last edited:
I don't think so?????... :/

I had been turnin it right to decrease, left to increase like it said. But now ya gotta turn it left to decrease, right to increase?
Totally strange... My neighbor turned right to cool, left to heat just like it says. Not so with me..?? :idunno
You know whut I wanted to say didnt you.... Great minds think alike... :D
it's backwards haha.your lid is backwards.look at the arrows.left to decrease right to increase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom