INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm reading real sloooooooow if that counts for anything...
smile.png

only on my end

Ummmmm.... Yeah, well, I've been knitting for about 35 years (I'm 45 years old). I also weave, do sprang, blackwork, naalbinding, and am learning tatting. But NO crochet!!!!! NEVER!!!!!

People are just cray-cray...

I NEED GOATS!!!!!!!

I love having long straight hair. I get it cut once every two years, donate to Lock for Love, and then let it grow out until my next haircut two years later. :thumbsup

I've got mix tapes from the early 90s on cassette (my old beater Toyota SUV has a tape deck). They've been in my car (in a compartment) through 6 or 7 South Texas summers. They still play - love 'em!!!

Yup. Beach Boys, Good Vibrations.  But I also had Stevie Wonder's Songs in the Key of Life and Saturday Night Fever on 8 track. I was musically precocious...
I separate my Skittles by color... I have CDO - it's OCD, but the letters are in the correct alphabetical order.

Yikes!

+1 . Let us know if she shows up. :fl

All the doors to my coops are closed with COMBINATION locks. Too many stories about clever raccoons.
Love this!

I have five Speckled Sussex pullets who should ALL be named Greedo - they make piggy noises when I feed them. 

Pics!!!!!:pop

Ooooh - good name idea! Delenn? Ivonova? ("Ivanova is God...")

OK, off to compose my shipped egg summary, such as it is... (I may need more wine.)

- Ant Farm 

Lol greedo should fit them well, heck yea those are awesome names too

Well I never had this happen before. I was outside milking my hen when my roo come up and horned me and broke one of his tines off of his antlers on the right side. Will it grow back now or will he have to shed em and it'll come back next year? Poor thing walks in circles now from the uneven weight on one side.

Well I never had this happen before. I was outside milking my hen when my roo come up and horned me and broke one of his tines off of his antlers on the right side. Will it grow back now or will he have to shed em and it'll come back next year? Poor thing walks in circles now from the uneven weight on one side.

Rule #1 - don't bend over in front of a billy goat rooster.

Knock the other horn off so he'll walk straight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom