INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered a new pair of Ariats today - current ones holding up well, but heel a bit ragged on the inside. (I wear the smallest men's size, 7D, have to order online). I LOVE Ariats...
love.gif

When I first put in the chicken tray, the whole bottom row didn't turn right (again, compulsively checked). Turns out that end wasn't down far enough and not close enough to the roller surface. I pushed it all the way down (had to be firm), and then it's been fine. Your outer ones make me wonder if the corners weren't pushed down all the way. I had to push harder than I would have thought...

I would love that option - where did you get those rollers?

- Ant Farm
http://www.ebay.com/itm/R-COM-RCOM-...R-BRAND-NEW-/261982746699?hash=item3cff63784b

I was curious about the nutrition facts for sourdough Starter. This is for one cup of a simple flour and water starter. It's probably the same for any starter after a while.

Nutrition Facts
Servings Per Recipe: 1
Serving Size: 1 serving
Amount Per Serving
Calories 227.5
Total Fat 0.6 g
Saturated Fat 0.1 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.3 g
Monounsaturated Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Sodium 3.6 mg
Potassium 66.9 mg
Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 6.5 g
Vitamin A 0.0 %
Vitamin B-12 0.0 %
Vitamin B-6 1.4 %
Vitamin C 0.0 %
Vitamin D 0.0 %
Vitamin E 0.2 %
Calcium 1.2 %
Copper 4.9 %
Folate 28.6 %
Iron 16.1 %
Magnesium 3.7 %
Manganese 21.3 %
Niacin 18.5 %
Pantothenic Acid 2.7 %
Phosphorus 6.8 %
Riboflavin 18.2 %
Selenium 30.3 %
Thiamin 32.7 %
Zinc 2.9 %
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
And since I was asked about the starter drying out, here's a picture of mine after four days in the refrigerator, not being stirred. It takes a while to dry out. Even on the counter.

I was curious about the nutrition facts for sourdough Starter. This is for one cup of a simple flour and water starter. It's probably the same for any starter after a while.

Nutrition Facts
Servings Per Recipe: 1
Serving Size: 1 serving
Amount Per Serving
Calories 227.5
Total Fat 0.6 g
Saturated Fat 0.1 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.3 g
Monounsaturated Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Sodium 3.6 mg
Potassium 66.9 mg
Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 6.5 g
Vitamin A 0.0 %
Vitamin B-12 0.0 %
Vitamin B-6 1.4 %
Vitamin C 0.0 %
Vitamin D 0.0 %
Vitamin E 0.2 %
Calcium 1.2 %
Copper 4.9 %
Folate 28.6 %
Iron 16.1 %
Magnesium 3.7 %
Manganese 21.3 %
Niacin 18.5 %
Pantothenic Acid 2.7 %
Phosphorus 6.8 %
Riboflavin 18.2 %
Selenium 30.3 %
Thiamin 32.7 %
Zinc 2.9 %
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
And since I was asked about the starter drying out, here's a picture of mine after four days in the refrigerator, not being stirred. It takes a while to dry out. Even on the counter.
Wanna barter? All the coffee you want for a loaf of sourdough bread

I was curious about the nutrition facts for sourdough Starter. This is for one cup of a simple flour and water starter. It's probably the same for any starter after a while. And since I was asked about the starter drying out, here's a picture of mine after four days in the refrigerator, not being stirred. It takes a while to dry out. Even on the counter.
Wanna barter? All the coffee you want for a loaf of sourdough bread
Ha ha! You would lose out big time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom