INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Friday Morning Everybody!
frow.gif

Hope all have a good weekend!
Scott

How does it make things easier? I might have to try this.
Also an adorable pullet! What breed?

Easier because you can set more eggs whenever you want without having to worry about when another group is hatching.

The little poult looks like a Bourbon buff, just like it's daddy :) I woke up to 7 babies this morning! I'm going to be out all morning so it would be awesome to come home and see 7 more lol. Here's their daddy.

Easier because you can set more eggs whenever you want without having to worry about when another group is hatching.

The little poult looks like a Bourbon buff, just like it's daddy :) I woke up to 7 babies this morning! I'm going to be out all morning so it would be awesome to come home and see 7 more lol. Here's their daddy.

Thats exciting! So you raise turkeys? The daddy is beautiful btw! How many eggs are you incubating as of current?

Morning! (Srry for being late to the party)
How many hens you got?
I have eight, all different breeds. When I have a bigger yard I may try my hand at breeding, but for now it's just my girls.

The little poult looks like a Bourbon buff, just like it's daddy
smile.png
I woke up to 7 babies this morning! I'm going to be out all morning so it would be awesome to come home and see 7 more lol. Here's their daddy.

Neat turkey! I'm fond of pheasant myself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom