INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: I have had no luck running less than 100 in mine, I have had so much better hatches with a bit higher temp and watching air cells.

Quote: Hey !!! I have tilt and I dont mess with them!!!!
Sell me three turners cheap and I would put them in my one cabinet in a heartbeat LMAO!!! I am too cheap to buy them!

Quote: Yes

MC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote: The plants grew and budded, but never bore fruit.
and no update from you!!! oh the shame MC!!

I have had no luck running less than 100 in mine, I have had so much better hatches with a bit higher temp and watching air cells. 

Hey !!!  I have tilt and I dont mess with them!!!!
Sell me three turners cheap and I would put them in my one cabinet in a heartbeat LMAO!!!  I am too cheap to buy them!

I bought 4 of those 41 eggs turners at an orschelns swap one time for a 20 spot. Keep an eye out as I've bought most of mine for cheap.

@Sally Sunshine

If it counts we got the light things placed in the cooler lol :D will work more on it this weekend , and i got 15 eggs in the bator two in lock down

Last edited:
Nobody? Sombody? Anybody?

CANDLEITIS
gig.gif

I have had no luck running less than 100 in mine, I have had so much better hatches with a bit higher temp and watching air cells.

Hey !!! I have tilt and I dont mess with them!!!!
Sell me three turners cheap and I would put them in my one cabinet in a heartbeat LMAO!!! I am too cheap to buy them!

I have a feeling that MC left a barn door wide open & I missed it, but I ain't going to find it. I'll let her slide on this one
tongue.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom