INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: Peter!!!
hugs.gif

Who all here is doing the EHAL?
frow.gif

Quote: you just get that now phil???? bawahahhahhaaaaa that didnt fly over my head and everything else seems to!

Maybe it's the moon or something. Mine did that, casportpony's did, and now yours? Could've sworn there was someone else too... I had 6/9 pip the wrong end

That was me - 5 malpos, 4 of which were pipped wrong end. The moon, you say?
roll.png

You have great points!!! That is one I never ask! and I should! PLEASE never refrain from posting! EVER we have all helped each other out, even some of the things we know that we believe others should already understand, they may not or miss another point in the conversation! Thats why group conversation works best! EVERYONE helps each other here, and every time I see people helping each other I smile! Everytime!
highfive.gif
I have learned so much form reading questions and answers from other folks, so yes, please post. I might learn something!
lol.png

@Sally Sunshine coop progress.

This is gorgeous - I love this idea color-wise!!!!!
love.gif

11:48, the second one emerges.
lol! I knew before he was dry, that the second out was male. Now that he is almost dry, I see his comb!
So, for the time being, say hello Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

(Love the names!)

up to 50 and check 2 days
Thank you so much!!!

I have babies!!

And if anyone was interested if my race track dividers were working... The answer is no, not at all
hmm.png
Not surprised - I used baskets with sides about 2.5-3" high. Climbed right out of them before they were even dry - not sure who's the momma of my chicks. Ideas on how to keep them separate, folks? I saw the post about using the lingerie washing bag, but I worried about them getting caught and tangled...

ha ha ha not tall enough little boogers arent they!! congrats!!!
The second to last malpo was a little mountain climber!!!!
Geez, I was caught up - now I'm 25 posts behind again.
barnie.gif

Gotta go to bed, later dudes!!!

- Ant Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom